Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
Rules: (Weird ones, really)
1. List the rules.
2. Put the award logo/image in your blog.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best posts
I will be following MOST of the rules. You know me. I am not one for following orders after all.
I was nominated for this award by M.Gin. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you a million times for considering my blog! This means a lot to me! I would also like to thank all of you who follow me and my posts! You are all amazing! Special thanks to Okoto Enigma for creating this award; along with other great opportunities she creates for new and inspiring blogger through her posts.
Fists, here are 3 things about me:
1. I’m a gamer and tech geek.
2. I love me a cup of good coffee at any time of the day.
3. I still haven’t found an effective way to relieve my anxiety. Oh well…!
Now I have to follow the rules and answer to some questions asked by M.Gin …😁
1. HOW do you eat your chicken? (e.g., skin first, then the meat or both at the same time, or meat first… idk, be honest okay?) Well, I don’t eat the skin, unless it’s crispy, and I prefer chicken breast. Normally, I’ll just eat the meat.
2. If you were to get stuck in an island all alone, would you wish for company or just leave the island and get back to the noisy place you call home? Leave the island!
3. If you were given a chance to create your monster, what would it be and what would you call it? A monster… Is a dog that can talk and live for more than 20 years a monster?! If yes, I would call it Baby! that’s how I call every dog I see
4. When walking, do you put your right foot or left foot first? honestly I don’t know the answer to that one. I tend to think a lot while walking, so I never paid attention.
5. What do you think happens to the cockroaches when they die? They never die. It’s all a hoax.
Here are my nominees :
And here are my questions for my nominees!
1. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be (don’t include ”to have more wishes”)?
2. What’s your way of De-stressing?
3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Think carefully.
4. What’s your morning routine?
5. Which was the funniest moment in your life till now?
Thank you all! Good luck and continue with your great posts!